Friday, July 11, 2008

WHY????

That is my question??? Why do women feel the need to pick on each other? Why are we not supporting each other instead of bringing each other down? I just don't understand that at all. That is my biggest pet peeves. I just don't understand. Okay I have said that already. LOL But, you can see this gets to me. Someone told me that I am a PART TIME MOM!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!

Yes I work and my son goes to daycare but, I am a FULL TIME MOM. Just because my son goes to daycare doesn't mean I am a horrible mom or person or that my son will turn out bad because I work. Why do people feel the need to put me down, I don't get it. I have NEVER put down someone who stays home or would I. Every family has to do what is best for their family. I am a GREAT MOM, I love my little boy like no tomorrow. He is my MIRACLE BABY!!!! I am the one who is their when he gets up at night and needs to be rocked and cuddled, I am the one who wipes away tears when he gets hurt, I am the one who will play peek a boo for hours, I am the one who makes whale noises and makes bath time fun, I am the who takes care of hurts, I am the one who will read Veggies Tales and the Bible to him, I am the one who makes Larry and Bob come to life, and I am the one at the end of day who James wants to put him to bed. I am the mommy, A FULL TIME MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay sorry this was a vent this gets to me sooo bad. I just wish we (stay at home moms and working moms) could just respect each other instead of trying to hurt one another and having I am better than you attitude with each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop holding back, tell us how you really feel :) Just joking...

I am glad you are not letting it get to you. You are a great mom, and don't ever let anyone tell you different!