Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Getting Started =D

I have a couple of friends who have blogs and just wanted to see what the fuss was all about. LOL I am not a great writer, when typing I mispell words and leave words out all together. So, ahead of time I am sorry about that. I love talking and I never shut up sometimes. I start on one thought and end on another. So, while reading this blog if you say where is this going I don't know either so don't ask me. LOL My life is very busy but, I truly love it that way. We are always on the go.

I have a couple of GREAT friends. I am a very special one who is helping me realize that I am great just the way I am. When I talk to her I feel refreshed and renewed. I leave feeling great about myself as a wife and mother. That is sooo hard to find when it comes to friends. I don't think she realizes how wonderful she is. I know I haven't told her. I am sooo thankful we have become friends over the last 2 months. If you are reading this, THANK YOU!!!!! You came in my life at a time when I needed a true friend, one that didn't judge and just loved. You will never truly know what a blessing you are in my life. LOVE YOU!!!!!

That is all for now, I think I am going to like this. =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Blogging :) You are a beautiful person and I love you girl !!!!

Anonymous said...

welcome to the addiction that is blogging. Have fun :)

Anonymous said...

Ok time to update :) I need more !