Sunday, July 13, 2008

I AM PROUD MOMMY!!!!

JAMES POOPED IN THE POTTY!!!!!!

This is what happened.... We had just got home from LOWES, and when I went to get James out of the car, he said potty and I said do you have to potty and he said yes. So we came upstairs and I put him on the potty. James sat their for a minute and then got up and said done. I asked him if he was finished and he said No and got back on the potty and then he farted, LOL and then he said YEAH!! I said did you poop? and he said yes and GUESS WHAT???? HE DID!!!!!!! I cannot tell you how proud I am right at this moment. =D I am sooo proud. We are not potty training per say but he knows what to do and has done it all by himself a couple of times. I am letting him be the leader on this one. =D Okay I am one proud mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOOOO Amazing !!!
GO JAMES !